Sunday, October 3, 2010

A CLEAN SLATE!!!

Some years ago after my mother died I had a dream .  In this dream a storm had passed through and in our bathroom the back wall to the outside was gone.  I went outside and I noticed that everything was clean pristine and white, everything had been white washed cleaned. 

A clean slate:  a gift, a new beginning, the ability to start over, to redo, a second chance.

There have been times when I have felt like throwing in the towel and have literally felt like I was holding on by the skin of my teeth trying to just keep walking past the little foxes in the holes. Now! can I say it again NOW! the past is gone and you don't dwell on it any longer, you have moved on and all the things that seem to hold you back have had to release their hold because you have done one thing right and that is put your trust in God and held on to him for dear life.  You breath a sigh of relief ahhhh God has granted a clean slate.

A clean slate: a time to evaluate what is working and what is not in your life and to eradicate it, remove it and separate yourself from it by any and all means necessary.

A clean slate: to think and to plan, to organize and to make quality decisions about the things that are near and dear to your heart. 

A clean slate: a time to move, to build on the new foundation that God has granted you.  to build right this time with him as the author, director, leader and driver, fully in control and you not leaning to your own understanding. 

A clean slate: a refreshing, a renewal, a rebirth, a new Genesis, a new beginning. 

This seems like an insurmountable task,  like where do I begin and I would say this to you begin at the beginning and that is God.  Begin with the one who has granted you this most wonderful and precious gift.  Not forgetting the tools that he has given you along the way, one day at a time, letting him take the lead.

A song comes to mind right here one day at a time sweet Jesus is all I am asking of you please give me today to do do everything that I have to do. 

God has given you a clean slate so lets start here, start right now to build again in the liberty where with He has set you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment